Church of the Holy Light
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

High Protector Ragebow's upcoming absence

Go down

High Protector Ragebow's upcoming absence Empty High Protector Ragebow's upcoming absence

Post  Avrak Ragebow Tue Aug 14, 2012 1:05 am

Rather unexpectedly, I have been called back to meetings with the Council of Bishops and other leading Clergy-Folk. This time the meetings are taking place in Lakeshire.

What they wish to speak to me regarding, is a mystery to me, but in their letter they said to expect me to be gone for more than a week. I shall attempt to cut these talks short, as often they're on a political standpoint, rather than a religious one.

You all have my most sincere apologies for this, but know, it is not my decision, I must still abide by the rules and legislation laid down by the men and women on this Council.

During my absence, I shall be leaving High Physician Caronwyn Radnor as Administrator of the Cathedral, any issues that should arise whilst I'm gone should be taken to her.

I depart on the morning of Tuesday, and I cannot give you specifics for when I shall return, due to the indecisive nature of these meetings.

Kindest regards, and Light Bless you all.

- Avrak Ragebow.
Avrak Ragebow
Avrak Ragebow
Admin

https://churchoflight.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down