Church of the Holy Light
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Sarius' disappearing act

+4
Karlotte
Ewyllyn S. Ashington
Nila Duane
Sarius Santana
8 posters

Go down

Sarius' disappearing act Empty Sarius' disappearing act

Post  Sarius Santana Thu Nov 22, 2012 6:49 pm

you are probably wondering where I have got to and if I'm still active. The answer is I am still alive and I am well just rather busy with real life work and other responsibilities. I'm keeping an eye on the forum and am hoping once things settle down then the beloved Father Sarius can return to his children. I hope you are all well and that things are still going strong. For IC arguments lets say sarius is in Northshire with the council of Bishops discussing Avrak's departure and Sarius' leadership.

Sarius Santana
Sarius Santana

Back to top Go down

Sarius' disappearing act Empty Re: Sarius' disappearing act

Post  Nila Duane Thu Nov 22, 2012 7:52 pm

Good to hear you're still with us ^^

Nila Duane

Back to top Go down

Post  Ewyllyn S. Ashington Thu Nov 22, 2012 11:55 pm

Discounting that the Grand Hall in which the Council of Bishops convene is in the Cathedral of Light in Stormwind City. Razz

That aside hope all's well and be seeing you soon to boot. Smile
Ewyllyn S. Ashington
Ewyllyn S. Ashington

Back to top Go down

Post  Sarius Santana Fri Nov 23, 2012 8:10 am

They wanted peace and quiet =P

Unfortunately I am also out of game time =( but will try to get that in soon. New job = more money
Sarius Santana
Sarius Santana

Back to top Go down

Post  Sarius Santana Sun Jan 06, 2013 11:03 pm

Due to a certain someone killing my love for the game i Will be taking a Hiatus for a month or so. Try not to let the cathedral die while i'm gone and Caro is in charge so do as she says. I'll still be about on the forum so PM me if you need some advice on something or what ever
Sarius Santana
Sarius Santana

Back to top Go down

Post  Karlotte Sat Jan 12, 2013 9:40 am

Maybe you should've handed the leadership to someone else than you. You've let us all down.

Karlotte

Back to top Go down

Post  Sarius Santana Sun Jan 13, 2013 1:20 am

Personally I don't care. At the end of the day its a game not a fucking job. The fact is we should have enough officer types that if the leader goes a walkies because people are getting on his case to much both on and off the game the guild can still survive. Unfortunately my time may now be extended due to lack of funds. But sure piss me off more and we will see how things go yeah =D in other words keep those comments to yourself or the church will be leaderless for long time. I'm not fucking about any more when i return people need to ditch the negative attitude and become helpful members of the guild or do one. I will be returning with an Iron fist and things will take a drastic change and some people may end on a guild banned list because I no longer enjoy the game I used to love because of one persons negativeness towards my leadership. That person will be named and guild banned the minuet they say one thing to me when i return. I've had enough and the gloves are off.
Sarius Santana
Sarius Santana

Back to top Go down

Post  Latasha Sterling Sun Jan 13, 2013 11:19 am

"I will be returning with an Iron fist and things will take a drastic change and some people may end on a guild banned list because I no longer enjoy the game I used to love because of one persons negativeness towards my leadership. That person will be named and guild banned the minuet they say one thing to me when i return. I've had enough and the gloves are off."

I am sorry, but I think this is a rather brash thing to threaten. The guild has been running for a very long while, and to think you have the right to go about claiming the above is simply not on. I agree with Karlotte, the fact that we have officers is dandy but, we need an active leader for an ic figure head purpose, view Arellano and the guard for an example of this, and also to do all the ooc things in the guild, such as making new active officers to further the guilds activity on the realm.

The fact that you have the nerve to say these things and not step down on a temporary basis is saddening. An rp guild does not work without an ic leader, Carowynn has stated many times she is willing to help but she is not willing to be dumped with the leadership, she just does not have the time or stamina for it. The fact that you have retained it and then just gone inactive leaving us in the lurch without implementing proper ic and ooc plans, just shows what a selfish and power hungry person you are. Frankly I do not see any enjoyment in being in a guild like that. I think if you came back and did what you threatened to do a lot of people, myself included, would leave and you would have a guild that has been nurtured for many years all to yourself and the realm rp would be affected in a negative way because of it as it would go inactive. If I am kicked from the forum because of this voicing of my opinion then I just think that proves my point and shows how petty you are about this whole issue!
Latasha Sterling
Latasha Sterling

Back to top Go down

Post  Karlotte Sun Jan 13, 2013 11:41 am

Avrak once told me that putting you in charge of this guild has been the worst decision he has made in his WoW career.

You have done jack shit for this guild since you were made leader, and then you dare to antagonist the people who have kept this guild running while you aren't around, with "i don't care" as reason. Sure, go and ban the people who have tried their best to keep the guild going in your stead, that will just show what kind of narcissistic person you are and will leave -you- with no one to roleplay with, not us.

I am afraid i have to agree with Avrak and Latasha. You need to step down.

Karlotte

Back to top Go down

Post  Nila Duane Sun Jan 13, 2013 11:51 am

Im afraid that I agree aswell. The church need an active IC leader.

Nila Duane

Back to top Go down

Post  Sarius Santana Sun Jan 13, 2013 12:07 pm

Great Well maybe when I asked IC if you people wanted me as guild leader you should have voiced your concerns. The fact is I wanted to do stuff for the guild I wanted to be a good guild leader but all i ever got was negativeness from people I thought where going to help me and one who did not. The fact is I have no money to pay for the game and like Avrak my enjoyment of the game was dragged down and down by people contently bitching or wanting me to do something right there right now so I could not enjoy the other aspects of the guild. The fact is when I return I will likely Step down because the server makes it to hard and demanding to run the guild and have fun.

Yes the guild and the Rp on the server is serious but that does not mean I can't take an hour or so to go off an enjoy other aspects of the game but how most people seem to see it is that if your in the guard or the church then you have no right to do anything but rp and do this and that. The fact is I wanted to do a lot for the guild but peoples negativeness just ruined it all. Personally my "I don't care comment" comes from me just having enough with people taking this whole thing way to seriously. RP is ment to be enjoyable and fun, currently it is not and that is thanks to those of you who like nothing more then to make me out to be a giant pile of shit.

So thank you all so much for your support and understanding. When I return I will leave the guild for good on all my characters and all other rp apart from the silver hand as that's the only RP I can enjoy as I don't get forced to do it all the time. Some of you I may tell to go fuck yourselves when i return but some of you I would like to think that we have had more of a friendship then just being a work colleague. When I return is yet to be seen as I am dirt broke atm which may also account for my level of stress and lack of care. There are bigger problems in my life then you lot and your lack of a leader. Feel free to assume Sarius has left to go some where and appoint yourself someone else to lead who I will give guild leadership to when i finally manage to return.

I would like to add that my decision to step down does not come from your comments, DO not flatter yourselves or feel smug about the fact I will be stepping down like it is because of you. I was planning on stepping down before my time ran out but I well ran out of time. I realise now that for someone to be an active guild leader they must have no illusion of a real life OR want to do anything other then sit in the cathedral all day and wait for something to happen. Personally I want to do more then that.

Also icly and oocly I knew avrak didn't want to give me guild leadership the problem was there was no one else willing to take it on, he said this to me over voice chat so if that was ment to be a dig or a kick in the teeth you failed.

Last edited by Sarius Santana on Sun Jan 13, 2013 12:12 pm; edited 1 time in total
Sarius Santana
Sarius Santana

Back to top Go down

Post  Karlotte Sun Jan 13, 2013 12:11 pm

You should also realise that you have no support. No one wants you as leader, especially not when you treat your "subjects" like something worth less than the dirt underneath your nails.

You've been gone since november, you have done absolutely nothing, and now you expect us to cheer and kneel for you as if you are some golden boy returning to us mortals when you, finally, return to the game. That just does not work that way, don't you think?

Sure, i understand that you may not enjoy the game as much as you did anymore, and that is a valid reason. But leaving the guild leaderless for a long time is not very decent.

I am not going to be kind or "correct" about this matter, as i honestly AM angry.

So, have some decency, make the right decision and step down. It'll save both us and you a lot of trouble and bad blood.

Last edited by Karlotte on Sun Jan 13, 2013 12:14 pm; edited 1 time in total

Karlotte

Back to top Go down

Post  Karlotte Sun Jan 13, 2013 12:12 pm

Sarius Santana wrote:Great Well maybe when I asked IC if you people wanted me as guild leader you should have voiced your concerns. The fact is I wanted to do stuff for the guild I wanted to be a good guild leader but all i ever got was negativeness from people I thought where going to help me and one who did not. The fact is I have no money to pay for the game and like Avrak my enjoyment of the game was dragged down and down by people contently bitching or wanting me to do something right there right now so I could not enjoy the other aspects of the guild. The fact is when I return I will likely Step down because the server makes it to hard and demanding to run the guild and have fun.

Yes the guild and the Rp on the server is serious but that does not mean I can't take an hour or so to go off an enjoy other aspects of the game but how most people seem to see it is that if your in the guard or the church then you have no right to do anything but rp and do this and that. The fact is I wanted to do a lot for the guild but peoples negativeness just ruined it all. Personally my "I don't care comment" comes from me just having enough with people taking this whole thing way to seriously. RP is ment to be enjoyable and fun, currently it is not and that is thanks to those of you who like nothing more then to make me out to be a giant pile of shit.

So thank you all so much for your support and understanding. When I return I will leave the guild for good on all my characters and all other rp apart from the silver hand as that's the only RP I can enjoy as I don't get forced to do it all the time. Some of you I may tell to go fuck yourselves when i return but some of you I would like to think that we have had more of a friendship then just being a work colleague. When I return is yet to be seen as I am dirt broke atm which may also account for my level of stress and lack of care. There are bigger problems in my life then you lot and your lack of a leader. Feel free to assume Sarius has left to go some where and appoint yourself someone else to lead who I will give guild leadership to when i finally manage to return.

Thank you, for this reply.

I hope you get things sorted. Smile

Karlotte

Back to top Go down

Post  Sarius Santana Sun Jan 13, 2013 12:15 pm

Sarius Santana wrote:So thank you all so much for your support and understanding.

That was sarcastic
Sarius Santana
Sarius Santana

Back to top Go down

Post  Caronwyn Sun Jan 13, 2013 12:21 pm

While not in any way being an amiable end to the story, this may have been the best solution for the guild itself. Despite not being (nor having any desire to be) guild leader, I will keep on doing the guild administation as long as needed. For now, I suggest that a line is drawn for this matter, as it has already reached the abovementioned conclusion and pressing the matter won't do good for anyone.
Caronwyn
Caronwyn

Back to top Go down

Post  Sarius Santana Sun Jan 13, 2013 12:24 pm

I have made a topic in the feedback area for new guild leader candidates. Saying that i was a bit rash and rude over some of this so I apologise for that. I may make a move to remove sarius from the guild once I return however I may stick around on my warrior to continue to give the guild support on a Protector level, if Elder scrolls online does not take me away from wow when its released.
Sarius Santana
Sarius Santana

Back to top Go down

Post  Nessa C. Twinklesprocket Sun Jan 13, 2013 12:28 pm

Sarius Santana wrote:So thank you all so much for your support and understanding.
You're welcome, honey.
Sarius Santana wrote:When I return I will leave the guild for good on all my characters and all other rp apart from the silver hand as that's the only RP I can enjoy as I don't get forced to do it all the time.
Fantastic, I'll see you there.
Sarius Santana wrote:When I return is yet to be seen as I am dirt broke atm which may also account for my level of stress and lack of care. There are bigger problems in my life then you lot and your lack of a leader.
'k, that's perfectly understandable. Hope you get that sorted.
Sarius Santana wrote:I would like to add that my decision to step down does not come from your comments, DO not flatter yourselves or feel smug about the fact I will be stepping down like it is because of you. I was planning on stepping down before my time ran out but I well ran out of time.
I, for one, am perfectly aware of this, but thanks for sharing that bit anyway.
Sarius Santana wrote:I realise now that for someone to be an active guild leader they must have no illusion of a real life OR want to do anything other then sit in the cathedral all day and wait for something to happen. Personally I want to do more then that.
<Insert Slowpoke meme about breaks>
Sarius Santana wrote:I have made a topic in the feedback area for new guild leader candidates. Saying that i was a bit rash and rude over some of this so I apologise for that.
A "bit" would be an understatement but glad you realize it.
Sarius Santana wrote:I may make a move to remove sarius from the guild once I return however I may stick around on my warrior to continue to give the guild support on a Protector level, if Elder scrolls online does not take me away from wow when its released.
Right'o. See you when we see you.

E:
Sarius Santana wrote:So. Many. Quotes!!!
'tis how I roll.

Last edited by Amariel Númenessë on Sun Jan 13, 2013 12:31 pm; edited 1 time in total
Nessa C. Twinklesprocket
Nessa C. Twinklesprocket

Back to top Go down

Post  Sarius Santana Sun Jan 13, 2013 12:29 pm

So. Many. Quotes!!!
Sarius Santana
Sarius Santana

Back to top Go down

Post  Karlotte Sun Jan 13, 2013 12:33 pm

Sarius Santana wrote:I have made a topic in the feedback area for new guild leader candidates. Saying that i was a bit rash and rude over some of this so I apologise for that. I may make a move to remove sarius from the guild once I return however I may stick around on my warrior to continue to give the guild support on a Protector level, if Elder scrolls online does not take me away from wow when its released.

That's alright. Smile

We've discussed a few plans regarding leadership, so, i am sure those will come to your vision soon.

Karlotte

Back to top Go down

Post  Sarius Santana Sun Jan 13, 2013 12:37 pm

Groovy look forward to seeing them. As long as its not Myralene I'm fine with who ever you chose =P
Sarius Santana
Sarius Santana

Back to top Go down

Sarius' disappearing act Empty Huh.

Post  Avrak Ragebow Wed Jan 16, 2013 6:27 am

Well. That was fun! cheers

Glad to see you have this ironed out, folks. And sorry it hasn't worked out for you, Sarius. I know exactly how you're feeling, but you did well to ride it out for so long!

I wish the next leader the best of luck, with all of my heart! This Guild has been a loving home for many, many role-players over the past years. So it's fantastic to see the legacy shall continue!

Incidentally, I love you all.

And do know. I'm watching. Always watching. affraid
Avrak Ragebow
Avrak Ragebow
Admin

https://churchoflight.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Nessa C. Twinklesprocket Fri Jan 18, 2013 8:43 pm

Avrak Ragebow wrote:Incidentally, I love you all.
Filthy lies and slander.

*Waves*
Nessa C. Twinklesprocket
Nessa C. Twinklesprocket

Back to top Go down

Post  Sarius Santana Thu Jan 31, 2013 6:28 pm

once more I am out of time. When I return is unknown at present so have fun =D
Sarius Santana
Sarius Santana

Back to top Go down