Church of the Holy Light
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I will return eventually... I'm still alive

2 posters

Go down

I will return eventually... I'm still alive Empty I will return eventually... I'm still alive

Post  Victorharroldmordlin Tue Mar 26, 2013 5:03 pm

And somewhat surprised my account was not deleted due to inactivity.

Anyway yeah, I should have made the post way back in January when I was forced to stop playing, so sorry about that.
I'll be back in late June hopefully. Once again sorry I didn't make this post sooner.
Permission to lerk and post randomly?

Just assume ICly Victor has gone insane and is off running around somewhere in the wilds... he may or may not survive his time out there...
Victorharroldmordlin
Victorharroldmordlin

Back to top Go down

I will return eventually... I'm still alive Empty Re: I will return eventually... I'm still alive

Post  Nessa C. Twinklesprocket Wed Mar 27, 2013 10:28 pm

Victorharroldmordlin wrote:And somewhat surprised my account was not deleted due to inactivity.
What do you think the people here are? Douchebags?

... what are you looking at me for? I'm not an Admin.
Victorharroldmordlin wrote:Permission to lerk and post randomly?
As far as I'm concerned, granted. Lurk moar, it is never enough.
Victorharroldmordlin wrote:Just assume ICly Victor has gone insane and is off running around somewhere in the wilds... he may or may not survive his time out there...
*Rubs hands*
Oh... fun....
Nessa C. Twinklesprocket
Nessa C. Twinklesprocket

Back to top Go down

I will return eventually... I'm still alive Empty Re: I will return eventually... I'm still alive

Post  Victorharroldmordlin Thu Mar 28, 2013 10:07 pm

Well it is what happened, he has gone insane, infact he's semi-feral right now... yay for mind breaking situations.

I'm used to being a member of forums with an auto-delete if inactive for a period of longer than a month.
Victorharroldmordlin
Victorharroldmordlin

Back to top Go down

I will return eventually... I'm still alive Empty Gonna be delayed longer

Post  Victorharroldmordlin Mon Apr 29, 2013 6:23 am

I've discovered I'm going to need surgery on my shoulder following an injury earlier this year. my return to WOW will be delayed still further by this. You have my sincerest apologies.
Victorharroldmordlin
Victorharroldmordlin

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum